Why would I choose St. Michael's?
- Do I join St. Michael's because it is a challenging test of golf?
- Despite hosting Professional and elite Amateur events the course record is only 67. Despite some of the the best Australian PGA Members playing the Meriton Invitational the best score at St. Mik's was 69.
- Do I like a progressive approach to course development and operations?
- A new maintenance facility to comply, new gps club car carts, a head chef and sous that our function guests rave over, 17 of 18 holes covered with new couch grass. The club
employed Russell Fletcher as the Course Superintendent in October 2012,
Russell comes to our Club with 30 years experience.
Russell was the Superintendent at The Lakes Golf Club from 1999 - 2012.
- Or is it simply the great location?
- Where else in Sydney can you play golf on a championship course with magnificent ocean view, not see a road or hear a car, no plane flyovers or routing, protected Easturn Suburbs Banksia Scrub with so much natural beauty and occasional wildlife.
St. Michael's is one of the few established golf courses that has fast tracked its position to the top 50 courses of Australia.
We are proud to be involved with the industry's finest!
" The golf course has been transformed from mostly kikuyu fairways, to the purest couch grass. With current course enhancements soon completed, our Members and Guests are excited about playing this majestic golfing terrain"
Please forward interest to Jeff Wagner (General Manager):
|St. Michael's Golf Club
Attention: Jeff Wagner
P.O. Box 375